Friday, September 29, 2006

Where's the mail?



You have sent 10 postcards, received 3 and have 4 travelling (sent).

I'm getting kinda bummed. I have 10 official cards that have been received and another 4 on the way and yet I have only received 3 official cards. I am active in swaps and tags though. I have a few more lighthouse ones to send out, still waiting on cards from Italy and Melbourne from flickr swaps (getting more luck and reliable people on the postcrossing forum), waiting for a tea round robin, a nature postcard round robin, and I have to send out my chocolates for a chocolate round robin. One of the people in my chocolate group has already sent hers, IIRC, they are coming from Maylaysia. NOW that is awesome :) Ok, Joy wants to go to the park and I think the sun will do me some good too. Yesterday I got plenty done but today, despite the sunshine, I am feeling bummed and a bit depressed. Not sure why. 'Tis disturbing

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: